Thursday, May 27, 2021

Paths To Cross, Heads In The Clouds, Roads To Travel, Faces In Shadows, Darkness, Walks In The Parks, Dances In The Streets, Good Time Toads, Plenty Of Fish, Lots Of Frogs In The Mud.

Will you walk with me, climb this mountain, questions up in the air. 'I am a spiritual Divine soul I will not shrink myself for souls who will not understand me. I am divine. I am powerful. I am light. Lovo'.Rats To Races: Games Played.Horse And Pony Shows".




Gifts to share, words to write the stories of the veterans,for the cash on the table, help with the paperwork in Long Beach, CA. Good times, and help for the lost, confused and homeless veterans, still couch surfing for better credit, and dazes days doing the horse and pony shows. Gifts to share, with the time and attention to the needs of the displace veterans. Help and hands on for assistance to get the cash off the table. Programs in place for section 8 veteran, location for more and better to come.



The world is full of lunatics, heads above the common, plain, normal crazy, coins to flip.You are special and you are loved. Star Bright.Love me, Hate me., it really doesn't matter, but what does matter is that u can't ignore me...!! Traveller.When you are the ROACH ,I have been battling for years .Dances with tigers, dances with lions, chicks and babes, dream life for more.

Bubblegum Bitch:I’ve learned that it is not what I have in my life, but who I have in my life that counts. .When you are the ROACH ,I have been battling for years .Dances with tigers, dances with lions, chicks and babes, dream life for more.
Let your enemies TALK...‬Let your enemies FOLLOW...‬Let your enemies PLOT...‬‪They Will Destroy Themselves In The Process. Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." - Aldous Huxley..‬




Shit happens. Everyday. To everyone. The difference is in how people deal with it. Police Parties: Good times, party on the beac We were way cooler than today’s generations and the best music in the 70-80s!


Paths To Cross, Heads In The Clouds, Roads To Travel, Faces In Shadows, Darkness, Walks In The Parks, Dances In The Streets, Good Time Toads, Plenty Of Fish, Lots Of Frogs In The Mud.


 Joedla Martins ,Apache Stronghold. badge icon Visual Storyteller . Max More Money, Peace, Love, Happiness,Cash, Green Backs, Forever And A Day. Always. SMOLLETT COULD GET HIT W/FEDERAL MAIL FRAUD CHARGES (Thousand Oaks) Stay tuned folks.. This could get interesting..Paths To Cross, Heads In The Clouds, Roads To Travel, Faces In Shadows, Darkness, Walks In The Parks, Dances In The Streets, Good Time Toads, Plenty Of Fish, Lots Of Frogs In The Mud.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let your enemies TALK...‬Let your enemies FOLLOW...‬Let your enemies PLOT...‬‪They Will Destroy Themselves In The Process. Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored."

  "“Tinkerbelle Melody” VETERANS. 'WE'RE STILL DEBATING IF IT'S OKAY TO GIVE VETERANS MEDICAL MARIJUANA FOR PTSD. The Aval...