Saturday, July 4, 2020

I write a lot about health and wellness. Today I’m going to write about motivation tips because I haven’t seen much on this topic.


What is Independence Day? On July 2nd, 1776, the Continental Congress voted in favor of independence from England, and two days later delegates from the 13 colonies adopted the Declaration of Independence, a historic document drafted by Thomas Jefferson. From 1776 to the present day, July 4th has been celebrated as the birth of American independence. I write a lot about health and wellness. Today I’m going to write about motivation tips because I haven’t seen much on this topic.
Image
Now, that was just the beginning of our independence. What we do each and every day is in continuation of that line drawn in the sand by our forefathers. I believe we are just as responsible now, as they were then, to keep these unique and precious freedoms alive and strong.
ImageHow do we do that? For me personally it is by embracing all the opportunity this country places in front of me day in and day out. I don't believe I'm limited by anything but myself and I don't believe in squandering the bounty and blessings the United States affords each and everyone of us.
So, Happy 4th of July and God bless you and God bless America! May our freedoms continue to flourish and may we all benefit from them!From 1776 to the present day, July 4th has been celebrated as the birth of American independence.
ImageSincerely,Lee Arnold & Staff, Treats, Love, Luck, Lessons, Trades For Tricks, Coins To Fly, Cards To Read, Notes On Chicks, Babes, Girls 2. I write a lot about health and wellness. Today I’m going to write about motivation tips because I haven’t seen much on this topic.Image


Wits and wisdom, walks in the park, battles and wars, lovers in the walks of life. Good times, Marines and babbles of freaks, devil mad dogs, tricks with gun, rats to races, gifts of life to share, over time, over space, pages to turn. Because YOU CAN .Missing: here ‎.Which are YOU...��Rites, Reasons, Seasons Of Faces, Plenty Of Frogs, Freaks, Fools, Glory Dazes On Earth.Caribbean Queen It's NOW or NEVER..BLACK SUN.IN THE SHADOW. Need A Friend.I Do, I Do,I Do,I Do,I Do.Bill Reynolds This is Facebook. This is not the real you ? I write a lot about health and wellness. Today I’m going to write about motivation tips because I haven’t seen much on this topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let your enemies TALK...‬Let your enemies FOLLOW...‬Let your enemies PLOT...‬‪They Will Destroy Themselves In The Process. Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored."

  "“Tinkerbelle Melody” VETERANS. 'WE'RE STILL DEBATING IF IT'S OKAY TO GIVE VETERANS MEDICAL MARIJUANA FOR PTSD. The Aval...