Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Good for me at the time on one hand, and help for the others, on the other hand, is how I liked to live my life.

Darn it! I was hoping I could show you some cool pictures from inside the den, but it was empty. No exit tunnels though, so that answers that. All around a great end to a great day. I’d better go clean up after my spelunking adventures. #TakeoverTuesday – Dr. Dan, Vet Resident.You are far from the end of your journey.
The way is not in the sky.The way is in the heart.Buddha...Pic Ilhan. Good for me at the time on one hand, and help for the others, on the other hand, is how I liked to live my life.

Is it time for the big picture, to shine bright in the heavy rays of sun beaming on the water just off the shore, time to take a walk in the past, to remember the lessons learned along the way, family, friends, and foes to share the joy and pains on the paths of life chosen. Good for me at the time on one hand, and help for the others, on the other hand, is how I liked to live my life. Good for me at the time on one hand, and help for the others, on the other hand, is how I liked to live my life. Just forgot about it and a few more things along the way. Part of the aging process is the way to look at the changes during the bumps in the road, and during the times spent on the cross. Good times, sad times, and times to watch the racing horses on the seas of life. Good for me at the time on one hand, and help for the others, on the other hand, is how I liked to live my life.

Photo

One more time, to stop and take a moment, lost in times, lost in space, twists and turns, one more day. Lovers and haters, life on the water, circles of life, joys and pains, ups and downs, dream life on the surface. Dicks and dogs, sheep and goat, horns of love and hate on a goat, tales to spin, good times to sail on. Lovers and hats, songs and dances, snakes and frogs, dances on the water. Lots of love, lots of luck, circles of lovers, circles of haters, songs on the waters. Daily events, to live and learn, daily events to choose mountains to climb, daily events on the sands of time. Good times to turn around, tips on the joys and pains, dances for the lights to come on.Wisdom of Gene Wilder: Jack Schmitt: Going Flying Kites...



.Always Believe: Never Give Up.Good for me at the time on one hand, and help for the others, on the other hand, is how I liked to live my life. Holiday Hits, Donkey Tales, Red Lights..Wisdom of Gene Wilder: Jack Schmitt: Going Flying Kites....Always Believe: Never Give Up...Dazes in the winter, dazes in snow, dazes for tips, dazes for tales, donkeys in white. Gifts to share, rides in the snow, girls in red hoods, girls in the snow. Toys and pets, games to play, balls in the air, snow in the way. Songs to sing, dances in the dark, dances in the hills, dances with donkeys in the snow. Tricks and trades, jobs to do, nuts on the run, dicks in lines, cash in hand, trades to cum. 

Stories of donkeys in the snow, donkeys on the beaches, donkeys in Upland, Ventura 2, places for the donkeys in red, all dressed up. Faces of donkeys to change, 12 time each day, faces to watch, lovers and haters. Tricks to turn, dicks to cum, trades on the down sides, in the darkness, in the woods, games of love and hate.Is it time for the big picture, to shine bright in the heavy rays of sun beaming on the water just off the shore, time to take a walk in the past, to remember the lessons learned alone the way, family, friends, and foes to share the joy and pains on the paths of life chosen. Good for me at the time on one hand, and help for the others on the other hand is how I liked to live me life. Just forgot about it and a few more things alone the way. Part of the aging process is the way to look at the changes during the bumps in the road, and during the times spent on the cross. Good times, sad times, and times to watch the racing horses on the seas of life,

"It's like trying to describe what you feel when you're standing on the rim of the Grand Canyon or remembering your first love or the birth of your child.  Good for me at the time on one hand, and help for the others, on the other hand, is how I liked to live my life. You have to be there to really know what it's like." ~Wisdom of Jack Schmitt






No comments:

Post a Comment

Let your enemies TALK...‬Let your enemies FOLLOW...‬Let your enemies PLOT...‬‪They Will Destroy Themselves In The Process. Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored."

  "“Tinkerbelle Melody” VETERANS. 'WE'RE STILL DEBATING IF IT'S OKAY TO GIVE VETERANS MEDICAL MARIJUANA FOR PTSD. The Aval...